Welcome to the Rogue Valley’s premier Online Farmers’ Market, and the only one with home delivery! Here’s where you can see all of the items you have to choose from for our every other week Winter deliveries, plus the contents we have chosen for our Standard Winter CSA Share. If you’d like to sign up, you can do so here. You can also place a one-time order if you’d like to just give our service a try or purchase a gift for a friend or loved one. Click here if you wish to renew your Standard CSA Share Plan or add funds to your Individual Account. Please place your order by Tuesday afternoon at 3:00pm to receive a delivery on Friday, March 24th.
Standard Winter CSA Share, 3/24/17
- Carrots (1 lb.) – $2.75
- Red Russian Kale (1 bunch) – $3.50
- Cauliflower ( 1 head) – $6.95
- Savoy Spinach (1 bunch) – $3.50
- Gold Potatoes (1 lb.) – $2.75
- Yellow Onion (1 lb.) – $2.75
- Butternut Squash (1 unit) – $4.50
- Arbequina Olive Oil (500 ml) – $15.95
- Infused Apple Cider Vinegar (250 ml) – $14.95
Value: $57.60 ($12 more than our promised value!)
The list below represents our best estimate of what will be available. Sometimes, however, some items may become unavailable due to weather or other variables. We appreciate your understanding.